Inventory of Work
Resources and Reports
- National 5-Year Strategy for Combating IUU Fishing, (pdf)
- Priority Regions At Risk of IUU Fishing Activities (pdf)
- Report to Congress on Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing Enforcement (pdf)
- Report to Congress of the Gulf of Mexico Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing Subworking Group (pdf)
- Report to Congress on Forced Labor and the Seafood Supply Chain (pdf)
- Joint Message – U.S. Interagency Working Group Marks International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing
- Executive Order on Promoting American Seafood Competitiveness and Economic Growth (pdf)
- Memo on Opening of the U.S. Interagency Working Group on IUU Fishing (pdf)
- Subtitle C: Maritime SAFE Act (pdf)
Interagency Work Plan
The working group has developed a Work Plan—a living document to guide its day-to-day work, as well as serve as the foundation for the 5-year Strategic Plan. It contains a brief background, identifies subworking groups and task groups, lists the range of activities and associated tasks to combat IUU fishing, and describes areas for interagency collaboration.
Public Listening Sessions
The working group continues to host public listening sessions to engage with the public on its work. The listening sessions consist of brief presentations followed by an opportunity for listeners to provide verbal comments to the working group.
July 15, 2021 listening session: Transcript